It's never my intention to mislead you, my visitor, into believing your privacy is of great concern to me and then turn around and give your information to third parties (salespeople, contests, etc.). The following statements are true and I'll never violate them in any way.
1. Any information gathered via any of the available e-mail links is submitted on a voluntary basis by those wishing to contact me. The person's name, e-mail address, and any other information provided will only be used for the purpose of responding to visitor's letters. The information will be deleted from our records, with a few exceptions listed below, once the question, comment, or complaint is addressed to the satisfaction of my visitor.
2. To fully comply with the Children's Online Personal Privacy Act (C.O.P.P.A.), I don't knowingly accept any information from visitors under the age of 16. If you're under the age of 16, please get permission from your parent or guardian before contacting me or the webmaster.
3. Names, addresses, copies of letters from the requester, and responses for the use of copyrighted material will be kept on file indefinitely for later reference.
4. No information, in any form, gathered by me or the webmaster will be released to any individual, organization, or the general public for use in any way. This includes, but is not limited to telemarketers, internet/postal service mailing lists, organizations collecting marketing data, or non-profit/not for profit organizations.
5. The only exception made for the release of private information will be in the event of legal actions on the part of myself, my webmaster, the visitor, or other involved parties. This information will only be released to those persons with positive identification of the organization and/or individual involved.
7. I can't be held responsible for the actions of the webmasters of any site linked to Meg's Merry~Go~Round. For the privacy offered at other sites, be sure to read their posted notices.
8. The privacy of any information received via this site will be bound by the privacy statement in force at the time of collection.
9. Periodically, changes may be made to this privacy statement. Please visit this page each time you visit to be aware of any changes.
To my knowledge, there has never been any complaints filed against me in regards to violations of my posted privacy statement. I can only give you, my visitor, my honest word that I'll never intentionally violate this statement, in whole or in part.